As a member of the UNA, you receive the ScriptSave® Prescription Savings Card at no cost!
The ScriptSave Prescription Savings Card is for Everyone!
SENIOR WITH MEDICARE PART D can save on prescriptions that are EXCLUDED from coverage.
FAMILIES WITH LIMITED OR NO PRESCRIPTION COVERAGE can reduce out of pocket costs.
INDIVIDUALS WITH PRESCRIPTION COVERAGE can reduce the cost of medications that are not covered.
ScriptSave provides you with:
- Average discounts of 44%, with potential savings of up to 75% on both brand name and generic prescriptions (Based on 2014 national program savings data). All prescription drugs are eligible for savings.
- Easy-to-use program, with no claim forms or paperwork to complete
- Instant savings for you and your family upon presentation of the ScriptSave Card at the pharmacy
- Access to 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including both chain and independent pharmacy locations
- No limits on how many times you can use the card. Save again and again.
- Additional savings on vision care, hearing care, gym membership, lab testing and more Quality customer service from knowledgeable Customer Care Representatives
- No enrollment or monthly fees
- No income or age requirements
To receive your ScriptSave card and start saving, please call the UNA at 800-253-9862.
If you would like more information about the ScriptSave card or already have the card and would like to locate a participating pharmacy near you, please visit www.ScriptSave.com and log in with Group #S1000.
DISCOUNT ONLY – NOT INSURANCE. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies. The range of the discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and services rendered. This program does not make payments directly to providers. Members are required to pay for all health care services. You may cancel your registration at any time or file a complaint by contacting Customer Care. This program is administered by Medical Security Card Company, LLC (MSC) of Tucson, AZ.