The Latest News
& Information from the UNA
by Irene Jarosewich
So that members and non-members alike can become more familiar with our products and understand how the UNA can better fit into your personal financial planning, our colleague Irene Jarosewich developed a series of articles that was published in The Ukrainian Weekly to kick off National Life Insurance Awareness Month at the UNA. Managing personal finances is becoming more complex in today’s world and we sincerely hope that you find these articles to be helpful.
- From Hammurabi to the UNA…
- Insurance is like a pair of shoes…
- The unreality of reality TV
- Compound your way to financial security
- Annuities – Part 1: What makes them so great?
- Annuities – Part 2: Your retirement
- The UNA Q&A: The Coverdell ESA
- Smart women have life insurance
- UNA favorites
- The UNA Q&A: Why choose the UNA?
- Getting the numbers right: A family affair
- Financial stability in a financially unstable world
- The UNA Q&A: Death and taxes
- What did Babe Ruth, Ben Franklin and Beethoven have in common?
- Simple, versatile: Single-premium whole life
- Cons and scams: The problem of elder financial abuse
- UNA Q&A: I have life insurance through my job, so why do I need more?
- Fixed annuities: separating the wheat from the chaff